Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Gone Junking at Melrose Vintage...

I stopped by the warehouse sale at
Melrose Vintage {Phoenix} yesterday...

The prices were unbelievable!
The stuff was AMAZING!!!
The weather was pleasant...


I WANT it all!!!!

There was only so much I could get into
my vehicle, which was stuffed full of
wonderful treasures!!!

Melrose Vintage was really well-staffed with
friendly and helpful gals who would take your stuff
up to the front and add to your established pile...

"I'll take this and that..."
I had two HUGE piles!

Stuff that didn't get to come home with me.
Sometimes, I wish I had a bigger car...
{sigh!}


So fun!!!
It was way better than driving around
looking for estate or yard sales...
xo

2 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Wow, it is everything you said and more!

Carol

wendy said...

Its always good to see your smiling face :) You are a great picker! Its so funny how paths can intersect thoughout the years ;)