Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

What's New in Booth 96?

Time to move things around in my
little booth at the antique mall.

Christmas decor needed to come down,
new merchandise needed to be added,
and time to move things around a bit.

Here is a before photo:


Here's an "after" photo:

Check out all of the cute vintage and retro valentine cards!!!
Fabulous collage sheets too!
Vintage Valentines booth display

There is still some vintage Christmas
Scrapbook papers if you need to create
your Holiday albums!

Great prices!
Lower than shopping online!
I hope you get the chance to stop by and check out
all of the other fabulous vintage paper goodies
recently added!

Vintage & Shabby style papers!
6x6 Chipboard Albums
Collage Sheets
Vintage Valentines
and more!

You never know what you will find
in the cutest little
Scrapbook Store in Phoenix!



........................

3 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Pam, what a great job, it looks like a party! I could not walk by without going in. I redid my booth this week and did not like it when I finished

Carol

Heather said...

Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!

HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

Queen Lightwell said...

WOW! Your booth looks like a super fun space to explore. We are moving out of our little booth at the end of this month but now that I've dipped my toes in the booth waters I'm interested in sticking around a bit...are big booths really profitable, though? It seems like you would have to be really serious about making stuff to keep it full enough to be able to make any money...any advice?