Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

PaPER TaLES Scrapbook Store in San Diego

Whenever I am in the San Diego area,
one of my favorite stores to visit
is Paper Tales Scrapbook Store...
It's not far from Sea World...
and just a few miles from Vignettes
in the Ocean Beach area...

It's just my style!!!

Don't you just LOVE that 
Shabby rose sofa???

Cute projects!

Part vintage, part Shabby, and part Kawaii cuteness!!!

Paper Tales glitter banner...

Michelle, the owner is expanding her store...
I can't wait to see it during my next visit!!!

Eye-candy Shabby sofa again!

Love the 12x12 Scrapbook Paper!!!

Paper flowers...

Stamps, scrapbook paper, and more!!!

I could spend hours looking
 at everything at Paper Tales...

Paper Clay snowmen...too cute!

Vintage typewriter display.

A Crafty Gal can never have enough 
scrapbook paper! Love it all!!!

I LOVE visiting 
Paper Tales Scrapbook Store!!! 
xo

~~~~

No comments: