Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Phoenix Scrapbook Store Display - New Items

Here are some updated photos
 of PHOENIX SCRAPBOOK STORE
inside the Brass Armadillo Antique Mall 
{28th Drive/Cactus location}:
More Large Collage Packs are sitting on that vintage chair...
Victorian-themed and Paris-themed...

A few random Vintage suitcases...
{Some aren't in the photo}

Lots of great stuff for Vintage Scrapbook, 
Collage, or Paper Arts projects...
Excellent prices too!!!

Would you notice this booth walking down the aisle? 
LOL!

Visit Phoenix Scrapbook Store
LOCATED inside the Brass Armadillo
 Antique Mall in Phoenix, AZ...
12419 N. 28th Drive
OPEN 9am-9pm everyday!!!

~~~~

2 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

YES, I would so stop at your booth!
I hope your selling LOTS!
Deb

Lisa Minckler said...

EEEK...yes I would!!!! I'd plant myself right in the middle of it. SOOOOO cute!!!