Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Brass Armadillo Antique Mall Opens a New Location!!

Do you live in the West Valley in Phoenix, AZ?

I've got some exciting news for you!!

Did you know that the Brass Armadillo is opening a NEW location in Goodyear, AZ???

It's at the SW Corner of Dysart and McDowell...next to Lowe's and Penny's.
The I-10 freeway runs behind it for convenient freeway access.

42,000 sq. feet

This will be the LARGEST Antique Mall in the entire Valley!

I'm totally excited about it!
I can't wait to see inside!


They estimate the opening date to be late February...

And if you live in the SW part of town or in the Surprise/Peoria areas,
you will be happy to know that I plan on moving to this location!

Of course, Michael's, JoAnn's, and Hobby Lobby are very close by...
however, they don' t carry all of the Vintage Scrapbook goodies
that are getting harder to find.

Plus, you'll LOVE the prices and unique selection
that I have always offered!

______________

Here is my other NEW booth (Booth 42)
at the current Brass Armadillo...

I will miss it very much...it will still be around for another month or two.

I'll keep you updated!


Will the new location in Goodyear be closer for you?
I'd love to hear your comments! :)


No comments: