Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Collage Packs, Scrapbook Paper, etc...

Welcome & thank you for visiting my Blog for BOOTH 96...
which is located at the Brass Armadillo in Phoenix, AZ.


Here is a small sampling of what you'll find:



Wonderful 12x12 Scrapbook Papers...12 sheets for $3!!! (prepackaged)
That's .25 cents a sheet for premium papers!!!

Seven Gypsies, Daisy D's, Cosmo Cricket, Anna Griffin, Melissa Frances, Teresa Collins, Jenni Bowlin, Graphic 45, Webster's Pages, Rusty Pickle, and more!

All of the papers were formally from my Online Scrapbook Store,
now available in person to purchase!

No waiting for shipping!

You never know what you might find...

It's like a mini Scrapbook store in the Phoenix area!

Lots of one-dollar bargains!


Lots of stickers and other embellishments for $1 - $3!

Most are 50-75% off retail price!




Also, available are Vintage Scrabble letters,
Vintage Ephemera, German Victorian Scrap, and other items for Collage...



Grab a pack of "instant relatives"...

Old Vintage Photos: 7 photos for $3.50...all prepackaged!

No need to rummage and sort through piles of old photos!

Packed by your favorite theme: Women, Children, Men, Landscape, Old Houses, etc.
You won't be disappointed!



FABULOUS
~Vintage Junque Collage Packs~
$3.00 each

More will be added this Thursday!




Be sure to stop by if you are looking for unique items for
Scrapbook, Paper Crafting, Altered Arts, or Collage supplies in the Phoenix area.

Located inside the Brass Armadillo at I-17/Cactus.
Open 9am-9pm everyday

  • You'll also find Vintage-inspired pendant necklaces: $7 - $16 each!
  • Vintage suitcases! Vintage typewriter!
  • Shabby furniture for great prices!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I'm your first follower Ya Hoo! I think you have your nitch! It will spread by word of mouth! I had a slow month last month, I still made $650 and that did not include any light fixtures of furniture, just stuff, so it can be done!

Carol

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Great looking booth. I really like those junque packs and the black and white photos. Wish I lived closer so I could come shop....sounds like a fun place.

Rachel Rose Mercantile said...

Road trip!!!!I'm in San Diego so I'll make it happen!

Vanessa said...

Beautiful booth, and I love your little grab bags! I need to make, perhaps a 100 of these. I have enough little supplies to do just that ;)

Now give me the time to do it!