Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Phoenix Scrapbook Store

Phoenix Scrapbook Store

After 2 1/2 years, I CLOSED the
location on 28th Drive & Cactus...
All of the inventory was moved to
the Goodyear location.

I have a new HQ for my online store, 
which will be opening soon!
Pretty things at Phoenix Scrapbook Store...

Lots of Graphic 45 papers for .80 cents per sheet!

Vintage-theme 12x12 papers...

Thrifty prices! Unique items!

Pretty papers for Valentines Day...

Lots of pretty 12x12 papers for
your Paper Crafting creations!

♥ this paper for Valentine's Day!

Stop by Phoenix Scrapbook Store...
for Paper Crafting items NOT carried
at the chain craft stores!



See you soon!!!

~~~~

4 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Sure wish I lived by you! Lots of pretty papers I see!
Warmly,
deb

The Polka Dot Closet said...

These pictures will be perfect for your guest post!! It all looks fabulous!!

Carol

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Your booth is looking fabulous Pamela. Saw your guest post at The Polka Dot Closet. I love the tip about packaging small items together and selling them as a set. Thanks for the inspiration.

Createology said...

Thank you for guesting on Carol's Polka Dot Closet today. Your booth and items are scrapilicious. Creative Hearts are Happy Hearts...