Friday, September 21, 2012

Phoenix Scrapbook Store


at PHOENIX SCRAPBOOK STORE
 this weekend...
{Sept 21 - 23, 2012}


Scrapbook rub-ons, chipboard, etc...

Cooking-themed 12x12 Scrapbook Paper...

Lots of vintage-theme scrapbook 
and paper arts stuff at
Phoenix Scrapbook Store

Plenty of loose 12x12 Scrapbook paper...

Graphic 45 and October Afternoon: 80 cents each,

That's CHEAPER than shopping online...

12x12 Scrapbook paper...

6x6 paper, 8x8 paper, and MORE!!!

Available at Phoenix Scrapbook Store...


UPDATE {January 2015}:
Visit THE PAPER COLLAGE
13925 W. Camino Del Sol, Ste 4
Sun City WEST, AZ 85375

623-398-8300

................

scrapbook store in arizona
paper craft store in AZ
scrapbook store in Phoenix
paper craft supplies

2 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Nice sale!! I bet you'll set A LOT!!
Have a great weekend!
Warmly,
deb

Mari Ansaldo said...

I just, like right now this minute, found out about your shop and already I am giddy with anticipation. I will be by tomorrow. I spend a lot of time at Scraps Of Love and while I love them I believe I have purchased at least one of everything in their inventory. Hooray for new scrap goodness to impulse buy!