Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Phoenix Scrapbook Store


at PHOENIX SCRAPBOOK STORE
 this weekend...
{Sept 21 - 23, 2012}


Scrapbook rub-ons, chipboard, etc...

Cooking-themed 12x12 Scrapbook Paper...

Lots of vintage-theme scrapbook 
and paper arts stuff at
Phoenix Scrapbook Store

Plenty of loose 12x12 Scrapbook paper...

Graphic 45 and October Afternoon: 80 cents each,

That's CHEAPER than shopping online...

12x12 Scrapbook paper...

6x6 paper, 8x8 paper, and MORE!!!

Available at Phoenix Scrapbook Store...




................

scrapbook store in arizona
paper craft store in AZ
scrapbook store in Phoenix
paper craft supplies

2 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Nice sale!! I bet you'll set A LOT!!
Have a great weekend!
Warmly,
deb

Mari Ansaldo said...

I just, like right now this minute, found out about your shop and already I am giddy with anticipation. I will be by tomorrow. I spend a lot of time at Scraps Of Love and while I love them I believe I have purchased at least one of everything in their inventory. Hooray for new scrap goodness to impulse buy!