Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Phoenix Scrapbook Store...ONE MORE DAY!

One more day until the
new Brass Armadillo Antique Mall
{Goodyear, AZ}
opens to the public...

Here are a few more photos
of progress I have made
in my shop...
{Phoenix Scrapbook Store}

Ephemera display...
{I snagged this photo from my
new booth buddy's blog - Dawn}

I started to put everything in its place...
{I need to bring my camera, my phone
doesn't take the best photos}

I have one more day to get it ready
for opening day, which is tomorrow!

I have to figure a way to hide those ugly
electrical cords...

Today, I will be bringing in more merchandise...
I might be making a few trips. :)

See you soon!

1 comment:

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

You must be having so much fun. Your booth is looking good and all ready for opening day. Hope you have a huge turnout. Great job!