Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Angel Collage Posters - Phoenix Scrapbook Store


Just added more items to the antique mall...

Love this vintage plaster lamp!
Only $30!
{located in Booth 42}



This is perfect for decoupage projects!


This angel collage poster
is imported from Italy
and is available ONLY
at Phoenix Scrapbook Store!

{not many retailers
in the U.S. carry this brand}

Only $3.50 each!
Hurry in!
These will sell-out quickly!
Other items added:
  • Vintage Dictionary Pages
  • Vintage Ephemera Packs
  • Vintage Vocabulary Cards
  • Vintage Greeting Cards
  • Cavallini Eiffel Tower Poster
  • Cavallini Paris Map Poster
and more!
~~~~
The Brass Armadillo antique mall is
getting ready to add MORE booths.

Two rows of cases are being moved over
to the new store in Goodyear.


It's so strange to see the cases so empty and dark.

They'll look great at the new location,
which is supposed to open at the end of February 2012!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for coming by my blog!

I hope to visit such a big mall some day! I'm hoping to open a small booth of my own soon at my antique mall. Small- because I don't have much stuff yet. Do you have any free advice for me? :)

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Happy New Year!
I hope you do even better at the new location!
Deb