Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Vintage Collage Packs and another BOOTH...

Here is an update of Phoenix Scrapbook Store (Booth 96)...
a few more Scrapbook and Paper Arts goodies have been added.

  • German Scrap
  • Graphic 45 Paper Pads (LeCirque & Curtain Call)
  • Vintage Ephemera
  • Vintage Collage Packs
  • Shabby Embellishments (Melissa Frances)
  • 12 x 12 Scrapbook Paper
  • And more...

Here are the Christmas Collage Packs and Pink Shabby Collage Pack.

You'll love these!


Travel Collage Pack and Assorted Collage Pack.


Another Christmas and Vintage Fashion Collage Pack.


Paris and much more!

Hurry in, these won't last long!
_________________________________

I wanted to save this "surprise" for when it was ready...but, I simply couldn't wait!

It was time for more space at the Antique Mall, so I have been busy getting
another Booth ready these past few weeks...

Here is the "BEFORE" photo, yikes!
That green is not very pretty at all!


Here is the "AFTER" photo...

I couldn't resist adding paper (new & old) to the back wall.
Somehow, the walls ended up being blue, just like BOOTH 96.

I'm still in the process of adding MORE items.
It is a little empty, but it won't be like that for very long!



MEET "BOOTH 42", which is located two aisles
over from my other Booth in the "UTAH AVENUE" aisle.


I hope you stop by to see the wonderful additions at this new Booth
when you stop by the Brass Armadillo.

It'll take a little time, but you should see more merchandise added within the weeks ahead. Surely, I'll want to use that pegboard to start hanging more merchandise on the walls!

Thanks again for stopping by! :)

3 comments:

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Such pretty eye candy! I'm sure your finished booth will be as wonderful as Booth 96. I wish you all the best on your expansion!!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Looks like 96 has a little competition looking over it's shoulder at 42!

Carol

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I sure would LOVE to shop your booths! Love all the Christmas papers and goodies.
Will you just be selling paper things at the new booth and/or vintage goodies too?
Deb