Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Makin' Cards & Music Box Tins...

Here are some wonderful ladies busy making cards yesterday
during the "Life's a Beach" card class. It was super fun!

Watch for more upcoming classes!
Check out the "Paris Collage" book class
on Facebook.

Prima Music Box tins...
complete with music box movement, tin, note cards, rick-rack, & flowers.
Only $6!!!

What a neat gift this would make!

Stop by Phoenix Scrapbook Store (BOOTH 96) if you are looking for wonderful Scrapbook & Paper Arts items! You never know what you might find!

5 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

What a sweet blog and love the name :)

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

How fun! Looks like they're in a deep creative process. Glad it was such a success.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I was wondering how your class went, I bet each class get busier and busier!

Carol

Karen Valentine said...

Hi Pamela!! It's been tooo long since I've been over to visit The Brass Armadillo, and now that I know your wonderful store is there, I'm coming for sure!!!
xo,
Karen

Lyneen said...

Wish I lived near there... I can see I would spend a lot a booth 96! Looks great... awesome products!